Brand new to market - Sole Mandate by resident agent Hayley Bird
There are so many extra features to this home that we are going to start there:
- Completely solar powered energy (no loadshedding blues),
- Borehole irrigation for garden and system in place to link to dwelling,
- North facing and surrounded by fynbos reserve
- Extremely private garden with family sized, solar heated pool
- Clearview fencing completely enclosing the garden to keep cats on your property. This fence system has an electric wire for extra measure
- Off street parking behind fence for trailer or boat
- Closed combustion fireplace
- Modern kitchen and a separate utilities room
The double volume living area is the heart of this home, off the lounge you will find a wine cellar with tasting table. The kitchen is open plan, newly renovated with latest specs to make for easy cooking. Gas hob and electric ovens. Engineered stone tops.
Two bedrooms share a bathroom downstairs. Both bedrooms open to the garden. Upstairs the huge master suite has extra high ceilings and its own private balcony with views. The second bedroom upstairs has a bathroom and has a spacious loft style with built in cupboards.
Entertain at the main dwelling or enjoy the covered braai room located close to the swimming pool, for a feeling of being at a resort!
There is plenty visitor parking and a double automated garage with direct access to the house.
The ground floor is all one level, no strange level changes for ease of living.
A better location for a family home you'd be hard pressed to find. A hop n skip down the footpath to a park that children will love.