Advantages of Sole Mandate with COMPLETE COAST PROPERTIES
- Exclusive to Complete Coast Prop: You have the right to cancel the Sole Mandate if our service does not meet your expectations – no penalties
- Exclusive to Complete Coast Prop: You have the right to take your property off the market during the made without penalty
We will ensure that your property will receive maximum exposure through our widespread printed, website and media advertising. This includes major newspaper publications and property classifieds.
Excellent Search Engine Optimisation. The internet has become a powerful tool that is used by all industries as a platform to expose their products and brands; the property industry is no different. We have a specialized team that will focus on marketing your property online to ensure that you are ahead of the game. Your property will be listed on Complete Coast Properties Website as well other popular websites to name a few: Private Property, Property 24, IOLproperty, SaHometraders.
Our extensive database of investors and buyers is constantly updated and maintained: this includes our Rental database which has proved to be a valuable source of potential buyers. We also advertise and communicate directly with all of our tenants, investors and buyers. This includes virtual flyers of your property and show day alerts will be sent via targeted email.
Flyers and Marketing Material
Our skilled internal design team will package and tailor your properties advertising requirements for use across available mediums; this includes personalized flyers and various other marketing materials to promote your property to its full potential.
A For Sale Board shall be placed at your property should you wish to have one.
Listing Structure within Complete Coast Properties
Our agents will be briefed on your property; this will allow each to present your property to their own network of buyers and investors. This dramatically increases the number of potential buyers for your property and helps you achieve maximum exposure.
On your approval thereof, we will invite other active area agents. The agents invited will network with us, however we will be the sole point of contact and arrange all viewings and negotiations. The commission is split 50/50 between Complete Coast and the other agency should the other agency bring a buyer to your property. This would be discussed is part of our constant feedback with you and we would look at this option if and when the time is right for you.
Complete Coast Properties cc has been operating with a rental portfolio for 10 years. We manage entry level and high end rentals. Our tenant track record is excellent due to our rigorous scrutiny process prior to placing tenants in our client’s properties.
In conjunction with our team of agents, we have a full time rental administrator to deal with the day to day property management.
You are our Client – First and foremost
The CPA (consumer protection act) and the Rental tribunal can often place preference on the tenant. We are mandated by you, the property owner (landlord) and therefore you are our client and we shall do our utmost to protect your rights.
LONG-TERM RENTAL SERVICES & FEES
1. Our standard property management rate includes:
- Tenant screening and procurement – TPN and Reference checks and monitoring
- Lease drafting
- Deposit to be held in a trust account on behalf of landlord and tenant
- Property checks at Lessor’s request
- Inventory assessment prior and post occupation
- Maintenance reports and management including snag records
- Monthly invoicing
- Monthly Payment monitoring
- 24hr telephonic assistance to tenant and landlord
Our rate for this service is 10% plus VAT on the monthly rental amount, payable monthly and deducted from rental income for entire duration of lease.
2. Finder’s Fee and Lease Initiation includes:
- Marketing and tenant procurement
- Tenant screening (including credit check) and payment monitoring
- Lease Drafting
- Deposit to be held in a trust account on behalf of tenant and landlord (Optional)
Our rate for this service is calculated at 6% plus VAT of the total rental term including extension to Lease should the tenant and landlord mutually wish to extend the rental period.
Paid on Receipt of deposit on Lease confirmation (or renewal)
3. Rent Shield
Rent Shield is proud to introduce a new and innovative residential property letting solution that protects you, the landlord, from all the risks associated with residential letting. Rent your investment property out the smart way. Take the stress out of letting your property, at no cost to you!
- Up to 3 Month’s loss of rental covered
- Slow payment solution: rent paid within 48 hours of claim should your tenant not pay on the due date.
- Legal fees for eviction – Up to R50,000.
- Damages – up to 1 month’s rent.
- Unpaid utilities – up to 1month’s rent
- Absconding tenant – up to 1 month’s rent.
- No deposit required from the tenant.
Our agents attend regular Real Estate training and are all registered with the Estate Agency Affairs Board (EAAB). We subscribe to The Rental Retainer Club and offer specialised services to suit your specific needs as our client.
Complete Coast Properties is the right choice when it comes to Selling & Renting your Property
- Resident Agents are committed to offer professional hands on service to our Clients. Office is based on Atlantic Beach Estate. Complete Coast Properties has been operating in residential sales and letting for 10 years
- Our Network of Corporate Companies and Clients who receive information about all new “upper End” properties even before they are listed online
- Properties are showcased via our website www.completecoast.com and all other appropriate and well known property websites
- Our Company focuses on Search Engine Optimization so that we are one of the first websites to appear on a Google search. We have an extensive National and International Reach
- The Complete Coast Property Brand offers high levels of Integrity and Respect for all of our Clients
- All agents have ongoing formal training through the IEASA and other initiatives
- Continued awareness of Client care and Service monitoring
- Our commission rate is competitive and our service thorough